Head of Marketing & Business Development
A large global professional services firm is seeking an experienced leader to head up the Business Development and Marketing team in Dublin. The role will have responsibility for a team of marketing professionals together with the planning and execution of the marketing and business development strategy. This role will offer the right candidate an opportunity to significantly progress their career in the short to medium term.
Key Responsibilities of this position;
- Strategy & planning: driving and agreeing strategic marketing & industry engagement plans with each Industry and Business unit.
- Create successful relationships & processes with senior stakeholders: successfully support & enable business unit stakeholders to achieve success in marketing, client relationship management and business development.
- Team leadership & resource allocation: ensure direct team & other marketing resources are aligned with business unit/industry priorities. Leading, coaching and prioritising as required to create a high performing team.
- Project delivery: ensure various marketing campaigns and activities are delivered with impact and efficiency. Drive action from all required to make key investments a success.
- Measure, monitor & share relevant marketing and client engagement performance data with key stakeholders and refine activities using learnings.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably within a professional services firm.
- Experience of leading, managing and developing a team.
- Ability to influence senior individuals e.g. partners/directors and build strong commercial relationships.
- Able to manage effective relationships across a number of stakeholders with sufficient gravitas to influence change.
- Proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Previously worked at a strategic level.
- Ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing situations.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Travel to other offices will be required.