Associate Director – Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services
The Role is with one of Ireland's leading mechanical and electrical consultancies. Services to the residential, commercial, retail, sports, leisure, micro-electronic, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Part of group management team
- Helps manage office resource & client project delivery
- Increased emphasis on independently procuring work
- Develop a smarter way to do business
- Responsible for client relations and team motivation
- Knows what the company can offer and promotes this
- Promote positive message internally and externally
- Works to minimise costs
- Invests own time in fostering relationships with external business associates
- Recognised expert within sector
- Identifies actions and training needs (own and others)
- Keeps a close eye on what is going on, doesn’t leave staff without support or guidance.
- Monitors performance of others
- Has professional qualification
- Identifies and deals with poor performance
For more information please call 01 47 44 656 or click APPLY.