PE Global are currently recruiting for a Business Manager for one of our Healthcare clients in Dublin. This is a permanent role.
Purpose of the role:
The Business Manager will be a key member of the Emergency Department Management Team providing administrative leadership to ensure the operational management and service delivery targets of the Department.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Operational Management
- Service Planning
- Performance and Financial Management
- Strategic Planning
- HR Management
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Overall responsibility for administrative staff within the Department.
Education and experience required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Career progression through continuing professional development.
- Experience of middle/senior management in a complex organization.
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of managing multi-professional teams.
- Successful operational management in a multi-professional environment.
- Day-to-day people management including, recruitment and retention, performance management, etc.
- Budgetary management.
- Operational planning and implementation including strategic planning and options appraisal.
- Health Services management experience (Desirable but not essential)
- Understanding of health sector
- Understanding of public sector
If you are interested in this position, call Catherine on 021 4297900 or to forward your CV please click APPLY.