Director of Fund Accounting
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Director of Fund Accounting services to be based out of Cork
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the NAV calculation, reporting to the Fund Accounting Managing Director.
- Work as part of a team of managers, directors and managing directors,
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for assigned fund accounting groups.
- Participate in new client meetings, demonstrating company software, discussing accounting and Nav issues and outlining company's solution to their needs with specific focus on fund structures and products traded.
- Efficiently manage multiple client relationships.
- Understand and be responsible for all aspects of NAV production including fee calculations, profit and loss allocations, accounting for complex financial instruments, documentation review and ad hoc client requests.
- Resolve exceptional problems and take on special projects or tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for fund accounting recruitment, training and performance evaluations.
- Resolve employee complaints in conjunction with HR and the MD group.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of financial and regulatory reports.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a Hedge Fund Administration Firm at a senior level
- Min 4 of those at Manager level. Alternative Hedge Fund experience may be considered.
- Familiar with all fund accounting policies and processess
- Excellent client management relationship experience
- Strong systems, product and process knowledge
- Ability to positively influence team morale
- Demonstrate leadership skills
To apply for this role or for a confidential discussion please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847136 or click APPLY.
Apply for Director of Fund Accounting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly