Head of Finance
Marymount is an independent voluntary teaching hospital and hospice governed by a Board of Directors. We provide a high quality inpatient service for the older person and a specialist palliative care service, including inpatient unit, daycare and community services.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Head of Finance.
This post will be full-time and permanent and will lead the Finance (and related) functions for the Hospital, reporting to the CEO as a member of the Executive Committee.
- Membership of a recognised accountancy body such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Seven to ten years’ experience in a financial role
- Experience of managing pay and non-pay budgets
- Experience of meeting tight reporting deadlines
- Experience of negotiating with third party funding agencies
- Advanced IT skills
- Evidence of leadership skills, good communication skills and team working
- Corporate knowledge and experience (public or private setting)
- Financial experience in a comparable role within the Health Services setting
- Working knowledge of Access Dimensions
- Knowledge of public sector pay and pension schemes
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as data protection and charity legislation
- Evidence of management experience
Informal enquiries are welcome to
Ms Sarah McCloskey, CEO, at Tel: 021 4501201.
Detailed job description available on request.
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter by 16th March 2018.
Please click APPLY.