SwiftCare Medical Director
Vhi SwiftCare is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Vhi Group and is the leading provider of minor injury / minor illness care in Ireland. We have clinics located in Dublin and Cork providing a range of medical services to Vhi members, including diagnostics, minor procedures, cryotherapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, emergency dental, and consultant clinics.
The patient is at the very heart of our service which was recognised in 2017 when we were awarded the CHKS International Award for quality improvement. We are currently investing significantly in upgrading and expanding our infrastructure, IT systems and our education and learning programmes, so that we may further improve our patient care.
The ideal person for this role
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and ambitious physician with strong clinical and people leadership capability who will lead and develop our service in Ireland.
You should have a passion for delivering excellent quality driven care and an ability to shape our clinical strategy in-line with organisational goals.
- Working alongside the Group General Manager you will provide active clinical leadership, manage the recruitment and appraisal of our doctors and drive continuous improvement in the quality of care provided across the organisation.
- As a member of the senior management team (SMT) you will have responsibility for clinical governance throughout the organisation and you will work closely with other members of the SMT to monitor, evaluate and build on our reputation of delivering best-in-class clinical excellence and an exceptional patient experience.
- You will be expected to contribute expert and innovative advice on enhancing the clinical effectiveness of the organisation, in order to maintain our position as market leader
- The ideal professional will hold a medical degree including eligibility for specialist registration with the Irish Medical Council.
- Have at least five years post graduate experience in General Practice or a relevant hospital specialty such as (but not limited to) Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care.
- You must have demonstrable clinical leadership experience that may include a general management qualification or appropriate experience.
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance based annual bonus
- Vhi health insurance
- Group pension and life insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
For further information on this position, please contact Scott Brady, Head of HR for Vhi Swiftcare Clinics on 087 7784 205 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full job description is available on request.
All interested, please click APPLY.
Vhi SwiftCare is an equal opportunity employer.