Chief Operating Officer
- Full Time
Positive Care is dedicated to providing the best residential care to young people in Ireland. Our vision is to be the best provider of residential care services, and lead the way for high quality care frame work. We employ and invest in over 250 people; more than 80% of our management team have grown and developed from within the company.
Positive Care has grown over the past few years to high demand for placements within our services. Due to this growth and expansion we are now looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our company’s ongoing operations and procedures. The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the CEO. You will have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
- A background in Healthcare and Social Care is essential for this role.
- Proven experience as a Chief Operating Officer or a similar relevant role.
- A strong understanding of HIQA & Industry Standards and Regulations
- Experience in Child or Social Care is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Health & Safety and Legal.
- Strong track record in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve them.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Provide strategic and operational oversight of the business functions.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee the daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Childcare Dept, Finance, Human Resources, Recruitment, IT and Marketing).
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Participate in expansion activities.
- Provide exceptional leadership and communication skills, demonstrating an authentic and enabling leadership style while in keeping with the company values.
- Enthusiasm, determination and persistence in reaching goals.
- Commitment to creating and sustaining high- quality Residential Care.
Positive Care welcomes applications from experienced individuals. To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to Laura McCann - click APPLY.
Apply for Chief Operating Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly