Senior Brand Manager - FMCG
A well-established FMCG organisation in Ireland are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join their team and increase brand awareness.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to work with exceptional brands and enhance a market leading company’s portfolio.
What will the role entail?
- Identifying new opportunities, working with NPD and Innovation
- Drive Brand profitability
- Competitor and market research
- Developing packaging and POS
- Develop and implement a brand strategy in order to increase brand awareness
- Lead the development of the Annual Brand Plan and execution of key brand marketing activities identified in the brand planning process.
- 5+ years’ Brand Management experience
- Relevant degree/Qualifications
- Proven track record in negotiation and influencing.
- You will be highly commercially aware
- Proven experience and success working collaboratively within direct team as well as cross functionally to support and achieve shared team and business goals
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Experience managing budgets
Competitive salary and package for the right candidate.
Send your CV to James Monks - click APPLY or call me in confidence on 016146093. We also have a number of similar vacancies on www.cpl.ie