Risk and Information Security Officer
My client is looking for a Risk and Information Security Officer to assist in all activities related to getting, maintaining and improving all aspects of Compliance within a fast growing dynamic Software as a Service (SaaS) company both locally and globally.
- Maintain both ISO 27001 and PCI Level 1 certifications
- Facilitating ISO 27001 surveillance audits, PCI recertification audits and customer onsite audits
- Management of VoiceSage’s ISMS including the risk management framework
- Document ISMS policies and perform regular reviews of existing documents
- Owner of the company risk register and its continued development including tracking and coordinating the close out of all identified risks
- Act as the company’s internal audit function
- Point of contact for any ISMS relate queries including customer due diligence, risk assessments, RFI’s and any other related assessments
- Coordinating VoiceSage GDPR project and responding to any external queries and completing any assessment documents on VoiceSage’s compliance with GDPR
- Driver of the ISMS culture at VoiceSage and coordinating any associated training
- Manage Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plans, including regular testing
- Work closely with developers and architects to ensure that security requirements are defined and delivered through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Responsibilities may alter from time to time to assisting with other ad-hoc activities.
- Execute any specific project assigned by the C.I.O. and/or C.E.O.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge:
- 3+ years’ experience of managing the ISO 27001 framework
- 3+ years’ experience of working directly with the PCI certification process
- Experience in conducting internal audits
- Solid awareness of the GDPR
- Solid understanding of AWS
- Solid understanding of a SaaS business
- Ability and confidence in your experience to work independently
- Expertise in security awareness program
- ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISM – CISSP – CISA - PCI QSA desirable
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Mary Sarah 01 614 6036 or click APPLY.