Director of Operations Luxury Property
Our Client are recruiting for a Director of Operations to join their team. The Director of Operations is responsible for the overall operational management of all operational departments within the Hotel with a specific focus on the food and beverage department.
The Director of Operations will be working closely with the department managers to achieve and exceed all targets relating to sales, costs, guest satisfaction, staff retention etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years Senior Management experience with a strong focus on food and beverage and financials.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen, with senior management experience in food and beverage.
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results In-depth knowledge of food and beverage within the hotel/resort sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of performance and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient computer skills.
- A proven track record in meeting deadlines and targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to adapt to change and work well in a pressurised environment Will have a strong eye for detail and be capable of driving standards.