VP Sales and Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
The success story around this young company, Stablelab is well documented. Having developed the very first hand held blood test for horses it is considered one of the biggest advancements in equestrian diagnostics healthcare. It launched in the market in 2013 and is now used by thousands of equine veterinarians around the world.
The medical device can deliver lab-standard blood analysis that enable Veterinary Surgeons to make immediate diagnosis and prescribe treatment in a single visit.
Through expansion they are currently seeking a VP of Sales and Marketing to drive growth and develop international markets in US, UK, Scandinavia and Australia.
Key role responsibilities
- Devise, develop and manage the Sales and Marketing Strategy to drive growth of the product offering into Equine Veterinary Practices including Private Clinics, Small Practices and other product users in this area.
- Develop and manage the distribution channel in each international sales territory such as US, UK, Scandinavia and Australia to achieve annual corporate revenue objectives.
- Full P&L control of the sales and marketing function and reporting to the CEO in all aspects of the role.
- Train and ensure the sales team and customer services team are prepared to engage with Vets at the level required to fundamentally change the way animals are diagnosed.
- Working with other senior managers to define and implement corporate policies to meet business objectives.
Key Role Requirements
- A 3rd third level business or marketing degree.
- The successful candidate will have 7-10 years of International sales management experience in the Equine/Agricultural Industry.
- Experience of selling diagnostic equipment into the animal healthcare sector would be an advantage.
- Understanding the product technology and how to use the product in the marketplace is key.
- Strong networking capabilities.
- Flexibility to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative to drive sales and results.
- A strong working knowledge of IT systems.
Apply for VP Sales and Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly