Senior Facilities Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as an Senior Facilities Engineer and will work for our pharmaceutical client based in Co. Offaly .
This is a permanent opportunity with excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will work in the Engineering Department and have responsibility for all maintenance and calibration systems. You will ensure the proper maintenance and calibration of all process equipment and utilities.
Salary and package is negotiable for the right candidate and dependent on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Management of the PEMAC Maintenance and Calibration system to ensure all manufacturing equipment and utilities are fully maintained
- Ensure all equipment on site is captured, and proper maintenance and calibration procedures are in place
- Ensure all records are kept accurately and accessible for audits
- Work with engineering technicians for the day to day operations and maintenance of all utilities and systems to support manufacturing
- Management of temperature mapping and validation of various plant items including fridges, autoclaves and incubators
- Communicate with QA and validations to ensure scheduled validation and calibration work on equipment and utilities is carried out correctly
- Management of environment systems on site and ensure all environmental requirements are achieved
- General maintenance duties as required
- Take part in Quality and Safety regulatory audits as needed
What are we looking for?
- Degree/Diploma/Apprenticeship in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in high volume pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Experience in calibration and validation of utilities and equipment including freezers, incubators and autoclaves
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to plan and manage tasks and ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ensure clear records are maintained
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485 or click APPLY.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.