Analytics & Information Management- Solutions Architect/Manager
What impact will you make?
Deloitte has an exciting career opportunity for a Solutions Architect/Solutions Manager within our Analytics & Information Management Team. This is a leadership role within our analytics team who help clients realise value from the business data in their IT systems. Using the latest technologies you will be continually encouraged to devise innovative solutions to help our clients deliver high quality business intelligence from their technology platform. You will work on diverse and varied projects with our clients to transform or develop their technology strategy. We offer the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a number of different sectors. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with scope for personal development and career growth.
About the team
Our analytics team are data enthusiasts, eager to explore and discover hidden insights within data that can provide real value to our clients. Businesses today gather an ever increasing wealth of structured and unstructured data from a myriad of sources but often are not extracting the full value from this information. Our team build tools, create interactive visualisations, search for patterns and develop predictive models in order to bring actionable insight from the data. Complementing these abilities with the deep industry knowledge across the Deloitte network along with technical integration skills and business transformation capabilities provides a complete offering to our clients, allowing value to be realised from data driven insights. As businesses realise the potential value of their data, analytics specialist with skills in data management, visualisation and insight generation will be in high demand.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
As a Solutions Architect/Solutions Manager your role will centre on the following:
- Data strategy and architecture
- Data migration
- Data quality management
- Master data management
- Data integration
- Data privacy and security
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience developing Data Strategy and Architecture, with a number of years experienced gained in a Consulting or external client facing environment
- A third level qualification in Maths, Computer Science, Engineering. Physics or a related discipline
- Strong experience across a number of data related areas including Data Integration, Data Quality Management, Data Integration, Data Privacy, Data Security and Master Data Management
- Proven experience in leading team planning for all project phases
- Strong ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams, adopting a collaborative and supportive approach
- Demonstrable ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to communicate business value and implementation requirements of analytical solutions
We love to speak with professionals about their next career move. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now online or contact Sabrina Connor at email@example.com.
Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000 people in Ireland. We provide audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Requisition code: 139937