Analytics & Information Management- Consultant
What impact will you make?
Deloitte has exciting career opportunities for Consultants within our Analytics & Information Management Team. These are roles within our analytics team who help clients realise value from the business data in their IT systems. Using the latest technologies you will be continually encouraged to devise innovative solutions to help our clients deliver high quality business intelligence from their technology platform. You will develop your technical and business skill set across industry sectors. You will work on diverse and varied projects with our clients to transform or develop their technology strategy. We offer the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a number of different sectors. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with scope for personal development and on-going training.
About the team
Our analytics team are data enthusiasts, eager to explore and discover hidden insights within data that can provide real value to our clients. Businesses today gather an ever increasing wealth of structured and unstructured data from a myriad of sources but often are not extracting the full value from this information.
Our team build tools, create interactive visualisations, search for patterns and develop predictive models in order to bring actionable insight from the data. Complementing these abilities with deep industry knowledge across the Deloitte network along with technical integration skills and business transformation capabilities provides a complete offering to our clients, allowing value to be realised from data driven insights. As businesses realise the potential value of their data, analytics specialists with skills in data management, visualisation and insight generation will be in high demand.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting client engagement work in a variety of industries, areas and specialisms
- Assisting in the scoping and delivery of analytical projects
- Envisioning and leading the design and delivery innovative solutions using latest open source and proprietary technologies to meet client needs
- Exploiting industry best practices and your experience to create business solutions for our clients
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of a third level degree in Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or a related discipline
- Experience in handling large and complex datasets using statistical programming languages (R, Matlab, Python, SAS etc.) is essential
- Basic knowledge of or exposure to machine learning, data visualisation, and artificial intelligence techniques (clustering, regression, classification, etc.)
- Experience with R, Python, SQL, matlab,, SPSS, SAS, VBA or other languages
- Excellent numerical aptitude, with evidence of applied problem solving
- Experience in applying machine learning / data mining techniques
- Ability to deliver comprehensive and detailed analytical reports
- Clear and articulate communication style
- Ability to collaborate and share initiatives in developing market leading, innovative analytics
We love to speak with professionals about their next career move. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now online or contact Sabrina Connor at email@example.com.
Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000 people in Ireland. We provide audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Requisition code: 137917