Manager of Services
Women's Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974. We provide support and information through our 24hr National Freephone Helpline and one to one support services to women experiencing emotional, physical, sexual or financial abuse by a current or former husband, partner or boyfriend.
In addition to our Direct Services, Women's Aid acts for justice and social
change by engaging in policy, representation and communications and campaigns activity at a national level. We also provide specialised training and organisational support on responding to domestic violence to a broad range of stakeholders.
Women’s Aid is now recruiting to fill the following full-time permanent position:
Manager of Services (Ref: Mgr. S)
The Manager will develop and manage the Women’s Aid Dublin based One to One Support and Outreach Service, Court Accompaniment Service, Dolphin House Support and Referral Service and the High Risk Support Project.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Leadership experience and skills.
- Minimum of 5 years working with women who are/have experience of domestic violence.
- Relevant knowledge/experience of service provision including risk assessment and experience of legal options and experience of working in court on domestic violence issues.
- High level of knowledge & understanding of violence against women.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of child protection issues.
- Minimum of 3 years staff and organisational management experience including change management and project management, human resources policies and practices.
- High level of communication skills
- Experience working in voluntary/NGO sector.
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification.
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Media experience.
- Experience of interagency work and community development.
- Data protection.
Full job description and application form available below and on www.WomensAid.ie
Please email your completed application form marked (Ref: Mgr. S) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - CVs will not be considered
Closing date for receipt of applications is 10am Monday 16th October 2017.
First round interviews are expected to take place during week commencing 6th November 2017.
Unfortunately due to limited resources, we cannot respond to every application. If you have not heard from us, it will mean that you have not been shortlisted for interview.
Women’s Aid strives to be an equal opportunities employer.