Chief Financial Officer
Reports to Managing Director
- Supply chain and manufacturing experience ideal.
- Operational and commercial track record should be evident.
- M&A role
- Supply chain / Tax & WC
- Responsibility for day to day finance
- People management
- Strong written and oral Spanish & English required.
- Managing the Finance team who have responsibility for the day-to-day finance activities including accounts payable, collections, management reporting, cash management, tax and all relevant statutory requirements. This role is also responsible for local IT support managing the 3rd Party provider.
- Provide a range of financial reporting through the preparation of financial statements, including P&L, Balance Sheets, cash flow reports, and financial projections.
- Present monthly management update to the Group Executive team, including monthly management accounts, SKU level margin analysis, business outlook and cash flow projections.
- Provides timely, accurate analysis of budgets and financial reports to assist the CEO and other executives with their responsibilities.
- Responsible for the overall control environment as well as responsibility for all external / internal audit requirements.
- Formulating annual budgets and targets. Reviewing the overall system for budget development to improve tracking and reporting systems that are in place which will enable quicker reporting on performance against budget.
- Playing a key role in M&A.
- As a member of the senior management team provide strategic, financial management and leadership within the business.
- Tax and working capital management in accordance with Group policies
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Depending on the candidate there is an opportunity to expand the responsibilities beyond finance and include Supply Chain.
- The ideal candidate will be an Industrial Engineer/Business Degree/MBA with finance experience.
- Fully Qualified Accountant.
- Industry experience. Ideally food industry in a business to business environment.
- Operations control and cost accounting experience.
- Commercial Finance / Business Partnering experience desired.
- People Management skills.
- Self-motivated and task oriented, with a proven can-do attitude and practical approach to problem solving.
- Proven achiever with track record of success.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
Apply to: Dave Riordan - click APPLY or call 01 6610444