Sales & Marketing Director/VP
Our client is the world’s leading provider of software solutions in their sector.
Provide professional leadership on all aspects of sales and marketing development:
Including but not limited to:
- Business Development
- Customer Account Management
- Partner / Alliance Development & Management
- Lead Generation Team
- Overall sales target
- Sales planning & budget
- Team development – recruitment, assessment & reviews
- Marketing, digital and lead generation
- Continuing development of SaaS offering
Reporting to the CEO, this position is a key stage in the continued and highly successful roll out of our clients’ development and growth strategy and will be expected to contribute to and drive overall company strategy.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales and particularly in sales management of complex sales of software solutions, in particular in SaaS environment ideally in a global context.
You must have experience in sales management, leadership, development, delegation and reporting in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent skills in sales leadership, development & motivation
- A structured approach to planning & reporting
- Strong understanding of digital marketing – specifically how it integrates in sales development.
- A clear communicator with high level of emotional intelligence
- Previous experience in managing a business through the transition from enterprise to SaaS model
- Able to show how they have made a measurable difference to sales revenues in previous roles
- A strong team player with the ability to develop commercial relationships internally and externally
- Able to facilitate a globally spread team
- Personable with high level of integrity and honesty
This is a rare opportunity to join and contribute to a highly successful company in a leadership role. The role is for people who have been number one performers in their previous organisations.
Some international travel is expected.
Excellent package designed to attract the right person for this key position.