The Dock – Analytics Senior Manager
Job Title: The Dock – Analytics Senior Manager
The Dock Dublin 2
The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands in a connected, state-of-the-art workspace designed for creativity, collaboration and fun.
We are looking for an Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) Senior Manager to join our growing team. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief empowers us to break future ground.
Are you ready to join top innovators making a global impact?
What you’ll be doing
Our team at the Dock is applying leading Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies and techniques to address significant real-world business and societal challenges. Collaborating with our clients, designers, software engineers and business subject matter experts, we take concepts and applications on the journey from idea to reality.
We are seeking an experienced and accomplished Senior Manager with strong analytics and data science experience. Expertise in the AI arena, with experience in emerging technologies, machine learning or natural language processing would be a distinct advantage.
The Senior Manager leads a portfolio of projects in the Analytics & Artifical Intelligence domain, providing leadership and direction, with overall responsibility for defining their strategic vision and roadmap.
As a Senior Manager you will;
- Identify breakthrough ideas or concepts that embody the transformative impact of Analytics & AI on our clients’ business.
- Design and implement prototypes that demonstrate the art of the possible with emerging analytics, machine learning and AI technologies
- Pilot new technology capabilities with early adopter clients to show how these capabilities can transform existing businesses and the way people live and work.
- Have a strong awareness of the technology ecosystem, a presence within that ecosystem, and build relationships within it.
- Bring deep industry expertise from the commercial application of analytics to customer experience, enterprise process optimisation, enhanced decision making, internet of things or comparable areas
- Understand key technology trends in the Analytics & AI domain, the business implications, and be able to match the future opportunities of those to the current and emerging challenges of our clients
- Be technically strong, and have the skills to present to senior client executives and external audiences, facilitate working sessions and partner with client teams to craft pioneering engagements
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in Analytics & AI
- Embrace working in multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate with designers, software developers, business experts and Accenture teams external to the Dock.
- Mentor team members in their technical and professional development
- Actively contribute to the leadership, direction and strategic vision and roadmap of Analytics & AI team within the Dock.
- Bring your passion for improving the world through technology innovation to our team and demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required in a numerate field; preference for fields of study in data science, mathematics, computer science, engineering, artificial intelligence or related disciplines
- 10+ years of increasing leadership experience in managing projects or products
- 7+ years of experience in the commercial application of Analytics & AI including statistical
- modeling, data science and unstructured data analytics Skills or experience in the Enterprise AI domain in areas such as machine learning, natural language processing, ontologies, deep learning, video & image analytics, speech analytics, or virtual agents
- Expertise in applying technology to solve business problems and in articulating technical concepts and analysis to non-technical business leaders Experience in development and design techniques for Analytics & AI, for example R, RevR, Python, Java, C++ or similar
- Experience working with large data sets and enterprise grade data
- Proven experience in project and program management and in managing senior stakeholders
- Proven experience in leading teams and managing people
- Proven ability to work in a global collaborative and multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
About Accenture & The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.