Our client – a busy and well established Accountancy Practice in Dublin, are looking to recruit an experienced Audit Manager to join their Company.
The candidate will have an accounting qualification. They will have practice experience gained within the last five years.
Scope of role
- Lead audit in accordance with generally accepted audit principles applicable to mainly small or medium sized companies.
- Preparation of, or supervision and review in relation to the preparation of financial statements.
- Interim assistance with the finance and reporting function of a large progressive business.
- Direction and review of junior audit associates. Dealing with the more technical issues and communication or training of less experienced members of staff.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients. The candidate should have the ability to gain the trust of clients and harness this trust to develop and enhance the client, practice relationship.
- Preparation of taxation computations and completion of appropriate forms for submission.
- Ad hoc taxation, research or other engagements with direct Partner support and integration with other areas in the practice.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to client or staff with Partner instruction.
- Direct reporting to manager and Partner, including value added ideas and providing assistance when requested.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as enterprise to work on own initiative when required.
- An ability to develop and enhance the client relationship through excellent communication skills, timely responses to client requests and an ability to provide advice to and deal with client communications in a clear, articulate way.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel with proven work experience. Working knowledge of Sage Accounts Production will be an advantage. Knowledge and ability to work with the main Microsoft Office programs and ability to utilize other accounting packages when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a record of drafting professional correspondence.
- Qualified with 1-2 years post qualification experience from a diverse practice background.
- Analytical and ability to manage engagements and other staff members when required.
- A proven academic record.
- The candidate is required to provide two previous work referees.
- Previous practical experience in preparing accounts under FRS102 and the provisions of Companies Act 2014.
- Previous experience in Relate Accounts Production and IXBRL is a bonus but not mandatory.
The salary package will not be a barrier to securing the right person. It will fully reflect the candidates experience and suitability as set out.
Please contact Brian Whelan on 01-6704466 or click APPLY.