Recruiters are proud to represent a global Irish SAAS leader in IOT Transport work solutions for service-based clients of all sizes globally. Their solutions enable business to improve productivity of mobile workforces by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical behavioural data. Based in Dublin, this company is looking for a Principal Engineer to join their expanding R&D team. This role is a lead engineering position but will be hands-on and requires extensive experience in .Net and SQL server. You will be expected to provide technical leadership to a development team, assist development managers and leads in estimating, delivery planning and architecture issues. The role involves developing technical specifications based on functional requirements so an ability to understand the business and architecture of this enterprise complex SAAS product is essential.
What do I need to be considered for interview?
- 8+ years professional experience in software design and development within the .Net Framework
- Experience with SQL server
- Experience with design patterns
- Deep experience with UI technologies – such as JQuery, Angular and HTM & CSS
- UI design
- Experience in common patterns in distributed systems – Rest, SOA, DDD, SaaS, web applications
- Experience in micro-services or service bus/event driven asynchronous communication
- Strong experience in .Net web services frameworks – Web API, WCF
- Unit Testing and Mocking tools
- Strong communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English are essential
This a permanent position and it offers a salary between €80-90K (DOE) and a great package, which includes annual bonus, medical health insurance, pension and 22 days’ holidays. Relocation package of offer
To hear more about this opportunity and discuss your suitability please contact Eveline Zerio on 01 6325027 or click APPLY. Your cv will not be sent to any third party without your consent.