Supply Chain Engineering Director
A Supply Chain Engineering Director is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based global ICT client. The successful candidate will own key deliverables and will also be an active member of the Senior Product Operations Team in Europe.
Role of this position
- An experienced, hands-on, results-driven technical leader with in-depth business knowledge and extensive experience across a range of disciplines including Product Lifecycle Management, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain Design/Optimisation, Product Cost Reduction, Outsourcing/Supplier Management, NPI, Process & Test Engineering
- Proven ability and excellent people management and communication skills to create, develop and lead high performance teams and to manage multi-disciplined resources and complex projects across a global organization.
- Honours degree in Engineering and/or Operations Management.
- Minimum of 10 years' management experience in a world class hi-tech manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable achievement in complex project management
- Strong organisational development expertise required
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on +35321-4297538 or click APPLY.