Vice President, Equity Finance Trading
Our client is a large international Investment who are looking to grow their existing equity trading operation in Dublin.
- Understand, Execute and Risk Manage OTC transactions that commit balance sheet of the firm in CS Dublin.
- Sales Trading of Prime Services Synthetic Products and working globally on pricing to improve ROA by client.
- Develop internal and external relationships on behalf of the Dublin Branch Trading Team.
- Reviews client orders and reports executions and trades to ensure optimal order-flow.
- Handling and optimizing the trading book for contribution, Return on Assets (ROA) and Return on Equity (ROE) returns.
- Work closely with front to back groups including Operations to ensure straight through processing (STP), transparency and controls.
- Review Associate/Analyst level work.
- You use in-depth understanding of the financial/stock market, taking into consideration current events, regulatory changes and government policies, to understand clients' business challenges and implement appropriate trading strategies.
- Your understanding of complex problems with established precedent in a systematic manner using established qualitative and quantitative processes and tools will enable you to draw sound conclusions.
- You prioritize your own activities/projects and those of co-workers to ensure the achievement of individual breakthroughs and goals.
- Your ability to effectively communicate moderately complex, difficult or sensitive information and collaborate with others, including clients, to develop consensus will stand you in good stead.
- You propose solutions that truly fit clients' needs and colleagues' requests, communicating effectively and moving seamlessly from discussion to agreement.
Interested candidates should contact Michael Costello on 01-6610444 or click APPLY.