Data Analytics Manager
Overview of Business
The explosion of digital data in recent years has fundamentally changed the way businesses operate. Organisation of every type have the opportunity to improve critical decision making by harnessing the power of data and data analytics and our Data Services team are there to help our clients successfully realise this opportunity.
We work on a variety of engagements with our clients in all industries addressing various aspects of data including extraction, quality assessment & enhancement, governance, visualisation and data analytics to unlock meaningful insights for management.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to deliver these services to our clients using a combination of our customised methodologies and a range of software packages and programme languages including SQL, ACL, VBA, Qlik, Tableau, SAS, Excel and Access.
Successful applicants will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, a passion for learning, a strong interest in data and the digital world and a desire to provide high quality services to help our clients meet the challenges they face.
Reporting to Data Services Director and Partner
- Work closely with a wide range of clients on key projects to deliver our data and analytics service offerings;
- Work closely with senior management to enhance our existing services and to oversee the design, development and roll-out of our next-generation of advanced analytics and visualisation solutions;
- Provide innovative thought leadership to clients and contribute to the creation of points of view on analytics offerings and insights;
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the team through mentoring of junior staff, development and delivery of training and other talent management activities;
- Lead and manage staff effectively in order to ensure the highest quality and timely delivery of engagements.
Education / Professional Qualifications:
A master’s degree in Analytics, IT, Mathematics, Business or a related field;
A bachelor’s degree in IT/ Mathematics or Business and a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent from a recognised international accounting institution);
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in advanced analytics, data quality, fraud detection, data visualisation or similar data related field
- Experience in leading a team and overseeing the work of others
- Experience in dealing with client management and staff
- Exposure to professional services an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with people across all levels of an organisation
- A genuine interest in providing high quality service to clients
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines.
If you are interesting in apply for this role, please click APPLY.