Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an international Property firm in Dublin city centre.
My client provides a 360 degree service covering all areas of property to their clients.
My client is a first class property firm with a team where clients get comprehensive and best service both in the commercial & residential market.
My clients team is in a growth phase and seeking a senior Building Surveying with strong Project Management service experience.
This is a senior position within the company and one where the candidate will be required to grow the business from their Dublin office. Should the candidate meet agreed milestones there is the opportunity for promotion to Associate Director.
The selected candidate will join the Building Consultancy team where there is an in-house Architect and Engineer specialising in office fit-out projects.
- Technical Due Diligence of mainly commercial office buildings
- Pre-lease surveys
- Life cycle costing for multi-tenanted office buildings.
- Dilapidations Reports Essential
- BCAR Assigned and Design Certifier
- Statutory Consent & Compliance Review (including Tenant fit-out applications)
- Contract Administration
- Lead Consultant for various projects
- Maintenance Planning
- Building Surveying
- Building Pathology
- Condition Surveys
- Design & CAD drafting
- A Senior Chartered Building Surveyor with over 10 years’ experience
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to lead a team
- Salary and package will be commensurate with what the candidate can bring to the company at a mid tier to senior level
For further details contact Avril Clare - click APPLY