New Business Manager
We are a market leader in long term flexible and fixed term commercial vehicle hire. We are part of a multinational plc with 100,000 commercial vehicles on the road with a well-established infrastructure in Ireland. We keep thousands of businesses on the road, making money 24 hours a day, seven days a week by providing reduced-risk and risk-free ways of acquiring commercial vehicles. By doing this, our customers can concentrate on what is really important to them; delivering great customer service and growing their business.
We are currently hiring a New Business Manager within our Sales team to sell our leasing product in medium to large organisations. Our new fixed term rental product is a recent addition to our impressive portfolio and brings us into a larger opportunity marketplace. With our infrastructure in place and group purchasing power of €1b this is a unique career and earnings opportunity for an ambitious candidate who has a contract hire background, with an attractive salary and un-capped earnings potential.
- Targeted approach to selling B2B solutions, specifically with LCVs (Light Commercial Vehicles) to organisations, the emphasis being on fixed term rental
- Ability to prepare and present bespoke customer presentations
- Championing the ‘Fixed Term Product’ by becoming the product expert, with opportunities for advancement
- To creatively research key business sectors, use facts, figures and tools to present plans, and forecast future goals and targets
- Responsible for achieving predetermined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in line with price matrices
- To provide reports available for review by the Sales Director
- To gain a competitive edge in negotiations through a thorough understanding of the market and the products being offered by the company and by the competition
- To maintain and increase a personal data base of prospects that is both meaningful and up-to-date
Previous experience in new business generation for leasing or contract hire of LCV products to medium and large organisations
Proven record of exceeding targets
Experience of selling within a B2B environment
Proven ability and experience in solution selling
Strong influencing and negotiation ability