Corporate Marketing Manager
Corporate Marketing Manager
Location : The Digital Hub, Dublin 8
Function : Marketing
Terms: Initial 2-year contract
Salary: Competitive salary is offered relative to e
Start date: 1 April 2017
Application Closing Date : 13 March 2017. Early applications will be accepted for review.
Digital Skills Academy continues the international expansion of its highly-successful business, offering working professionals accelerated online Degree and CPD programmes in digital skills. The next phase of our strategy is to address the US market for Corporate learning. We are seeking a Corporate Marketing Manager to raise awareness of, and interest in, the Digital Skills Academy brand proposition and to generate enquiries primarily through earned media marketing. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the appointee will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, who focuses primarily on paid and owned media marketing, to ensure effective integration of online and offline activity. Whilst the scope of the role is international, given the immediate focus on the US, there will be particular emphasis on localising and tailoring our promotional messages for that market.
- Conduct research as required to expand company understanding of target market characteristics, issues, requirements and critical success factor
- Develop cross-channel strategy to raise target market awareness, build interest and generate enquiries for Digital Skills Academy programmes through earned media marketing
- Develop/implement an integrated plan of PR activity, social media content, online community engagement, influencer management, speaking opportunities etc.
- Exploit analytical tools to track/optimise customer behaviour and produce regular reports on key performance metrics
Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Admissions and other stakeholders – including senior management – to achieve agreed targets for lead generation and enrolment
This is a role for a self-starting Marketer with proven experience in exploiting earned media channels in particular. The role requires the analytical, creative and relationship management skills to engage successfully with target stakeholders in international markets. The successful applicant will implement campaigns that capture the imagination, build market-leading brand credibility and generate demand from senior management within the largest Corporations.
If appointed, you will be joining a dynamic business in the high-growth industry of international online education. You will enjoy the opportunities for personal development, rapid decision-making and strategic influence afforded by a highly innovative and entrepreneurial working environment.
We are therefore seeking the following:
- Experience of managing PR agencies to define/implement successful brand campaigns, including media relationship management, content strategy and event management
- Proven ability to research and develop compelling content for white papers, presentation content blog posts, newsletters and email updates
- Experience of working with relevant online communities and building beneficial relationships with potential endorsers
- Clear leadership and influencing skills, together with the ability to define, track and exploit relevant performance metrics
- Ability to define/manage projects that require coordination of multiple resources whilst delivering on-time and to required standard
- Understanding of the US higher education and/or corporate training sectors and experience of working in the US market, including use of US English, would be an advantage
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree-level in a Marketing-related discipline is a requirement, with additional related professional qualifications an advantage
Please send a cover email, outlining why you believe you’re the right candidate for the role, attaching your current CV to arrive no later than 5.00pm, Monday, 13th March 2017.