Head of IT Management
Reporting to the VP of IT, The Head of IT Infrastructure will be responsible for leading and developing teams across the IT function, which is split into competency areas.
Some Responsibilities within the role of Head of IT Infrastructure:
- Manage the IT function
- Ensure service delivery
- Platform availability
- Management of SLA's
- Define and plan IT infrastructure strategic direction for the business in accordance with company standards and policies.
- Ensure compliance with PCI/DSS and SSAE16
- Manage key relationships such as 3rd party data centre and 3rd party service providers
- Priorities work load across the teams
- Ensure all deliverables are met and meet policy guidelines and standards
- Ensure adequate provision for DR and BCP
- Change management
- Communicate with senior management and key stakeholders throughout the business
- Incident management
- Work closely with teams including Networks, Professional Services, IT Development, and Quality Assurance to ensure timely and quality delivery of technical solutions.
- Manage the budget of the unit
- Manage recruitment within the unit
Experience required for the role of Head of IT Infrastructure:
- 10 years experience within a similar role
- Strong people management experience
- Experience within the payments sector would be of benefit (not essential)
- Experience with 24x7x365 solutions/environments
- Manage and work in a Matrix Environment
- Broad technical knowledge
- Coming from a client facing role
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience in managing packages of work
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Keith McClelland, Consultant | IT, Dublin - Phone 00 353 1 4321555 should you need further details or click APPLY.