Information Security Manager
This is an internal information security architect and project management role at a manager level. We are seeking to hire two professionals, one on a permanent basis and one on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role requires a high level of IT technical expertise along with knowledge of business requirements in the context of protecting the firm against cyber threats and maintaining compliance with the PwC Information Security Policy (ISP)
This is a unique opportunity to partake in the implementation of the next stage of the cyber security strategy in PwC Ireland.
- Responsible for ensuring that the firm’s IT infrastructure technically complies with the firm’s security standards and aligns with the global security strategy
- Responsible for risk assessments of proposed infrastructure changes, new developments and cloud offerings
- Manage security infrastructure projects
- Manage a number of compliance programmes to ensure that all risks are dealt with appropriately
- Security assessments and on-going risk management for third party suppliers
- Partake in the security audit process
- Third level qualification in an IT or Information Security related discipline or alternatively a general primary degree followed by a post graduate IT or Information Security qualification
- Minimum of 7 years IT and information security experience
- CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CISA or similar certification desirable
- Project Management certification - Prince2 practitioner or equivalent