Human Resources Manager
Peamount Healthcare is an independent voluntary organisation providing health and social care to the community in conjunction with the HSE. The services provided include Rehabilitation for the older person and those with respiratory disabilities, Continuing Care Services are also provided for the older person, adults with neurological disabilities and individuals with intellectual disabilities.
A Community Diagnostic Service is also available. Peamount Healthcare seeks to provide an environment which encourages and develops an improved quality of life for all of its clients characterised by independence, self determination and dignity.
Peamount Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
POST: REF: 2017/01/A
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
Permanent Full-Time Post (37 hours per week) Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be expected to meet the following:
• Third Level qualification in Business/HR
• Minimum ten years’ experience in the field of HR with a
minimum of five years managing a HR team
• Strong IR and ER experience
• Excellent knowledge of employment law
• A sound background in HR and/or relevant experience
in recruitment, staff relations and identifying training and
• Good knowledge of MS-Office packages and Outlook
• Fluent in English language
• CIPD qualification or equivalent
• Project management experience
• Public sector HR experience
• Health sector experience
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12pm on Friday, 20th January 2017.
Remuneration for all positions advertised will be in accordance with the Department of Health and Children salary scale commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.