Head of Investor Relations
Connect have been retained to recruit a Head of Investor Relations for a high profile FMCG Group.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will play a lead role in managing and developing the company’s relationship with the investment community, ensuring they have a clear understanding of its strategy, performance and prospects.
Key deliverables will include:
- Actively manage engagement with existing investors and identified prospective investors
- Design and execute an investor engagement programme incorporating roadshows, conferences, investor events and direct meetings
- Attend investor and analyst meetings, either in support of CEO, CFO or other EDs, or leading investor engagement.
- Manage broker and other IR advisor relationships to draw on expert advice and intelligence.
- Deliver full year and half year results presentations, press release and supporting materials, as well as trading updates and AGM materials
- Collaborate with the Corporate Communications team to create and maintain an award winning and sector leading website which is aligned with other messaging.
- Ability to understand and communicate the company's strategy, financial position and performance
- Outstanding analytical skills to understand the company’s financial results, complex transactions, stock market and economic data, and the ability to interpret the information for the investment community, as well as for senior management
- Ability to develop relationships and inspire confidence, trust and respect from internal and external contacts; excellent communication skills to initiate and maintain open dialogue with them.
- Exhibit excellent judgmental skills regarding people and information
- Strong leadership and management skills; able to inspire others and encourage collaboration
- Ability to produce and deliver presentations which succinctly and consistently communicate high level themes
- Highly motivated and creative individual with proven record of identifying market trends and ability to think strategically and innovatively
Apply now for immediate consideration.