TEL – Instrument Integration Lead
- Full Time
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Quality business owner for instrument integration co-ordinating across multiple projects in all Horizons in partnership with IT.
TEL Instrument Integration Lead will be supported by a diverse, collaborative and multi-skilled global team, you will be focused to provide effective and innovative cost and schedule solutions to our projects & business partners. Liaises with sites on workflow with respect to instrument integration activities (LabX, Cisco IoT, Direct, ProCal).
- Major focus over next 2 years will be working with TEL team and sites in maximizing value and workflow efficiency for instrument integration and associated technologies (DME/DLR)
- Works in close partnership with IT to provide business/user requirements, and ensures that site lab and above site SMEs are working with IT across entire project of scoping, prototyping, solution development and deployment such that RFT and optimum value is achieved with the deployment
What you will do:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- With QMS Chapter owner understand and take leadership on lab business processes required to enable the capability, including different lab types across network where best practices provide most value, and ensuring functionality is in line with Quality Standard and General procedure.
- Leads the assessment of value (POV) for pilots within the TEL portfolio.
- As a core team member of TEL, empowered and accountable for lead a working groups site Lab leader, MPS, QMS Chapter 7, IT, finance, and other key SMEs to ensure integrated, effective deployment of foundational systems
- Directly reporting to Horizon 2 Lead
- Flexibility to take on Horizon 0, 2, 3, activities in partnership with other Deployment leads depending on work volume across Horizons and sites
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Out of the box thinking that can understand where we can innovate.
- Knowledge of MPS application.
- Deep Fluency with lab operations. Experience with working with Lab Support groups and ability to influence, problem solve and make decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Familiarisation with Lab IT Platform; including connectivity and information/data flow across systems; specifically: LabWare, GLIMS, ELN, Empower.
- Ability to develop a business case based on financial returns and business benefits; works with site MPS and TEL/QC platform financial leads to ensure benefits are quantified and realized
- Drive for results and ability to deliver on complex and challenging deadlines
- Business acumen and able to translate TEL vision and strategy down to site level and understand site needs to support deployment activities
- Big picture orientation, think globally - act locally ; Ability to drive and influence the TEL strategy forward.
- Experience with working with Lab Support groups and ability to influence, problem solve and make decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Geographical Location: Anywhere across the world
Note: The role will require the ability to travel (20%) across our sites globally.
As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment.
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.