Business & Innovation Development Manager (Agribusiness)
Business & Innovation Development Manager
Our client is a well-established and progressive dairy, food and agribusiness providing products and services to a growing national and international client base. As part of its ongoing growth the company is seeking to appoint a Business & Innovation Development Manager (BIDM). This newly created role will identify business opportunities in both existing and new markets which will drive value for the Agribusiness.
Reporting directly to the Head of Agribusiness, the BIDM will be a key member of the Agribusiness Leadership Team. The BIDM will be responsible for developing current business development initiatives, identifying new business opportunities and drive the development and delivery of an Innovation Strategy for the division. The BIDM will also lead the evaluation and development of selected initiatives to significantly grow the business in line with the wider strategic growth plan.
Attributes & Skills:
- You have a passion for the agriculture industry and possess sound technical knowledge of the Agribusiness sector.
- You possess a demonstrated track record of delivering sustainable business growth in both mature and emerging markets within the Agribusiness sector.
- You possess a third level degree, preferably to Masters level, in Agri Science or related discipline.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think creatively & identify opportunities that drive growth.
- You are a skilled influencer and negotiator.
- You possess strong interpersonal and people leadership skills.
- You have excellent analytical and decision-making capabilities.
- You have a high level of drive and resilience.
- You possess strong project management skills.
Further details on this significant opportunity, including remuneration, duties and responsibilities, are available upon request.
To apply, please email a comprehensive CV and supporting letter to: Sean.McDonagh@lansdownesearch.ie
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sean at + 353 (0) 87 7961062
Candidates for this post will be sourced through both advertising and executive search processes