Medical Adviser (Oncology)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Medical Adviser (Oncology). This position will contribute to the development and implementation of strategic planning in Ireland by providing medical insight and expert knowledge about the product or disease area. The role shall identify, develop and maintain credible relationships with healthcare professionals, providers and academic centres.
What you will do:
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation expertise to carry out the following:
- Provide fair, balanced, non-promotional and unbiased medical and scientific support in response to specific requests from healthcare professionals regarding our product portfolio or clinical development program
- Identify, develop and maintain professional and credible relationships with the healthcare community.
- Forge strong relationships with Scientific Leaders and Academic Centres, and in collaboration with relevant internal functions deliver improved patient outcomes.
- Participates in the development and delivery of the Medical Affairs Plans.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant products and relevant disease area(s) in order to act as an expert medical resource.
- In collaboration with colleagues facilitate the delivery of data generation activities including the identification of suitable research projects, research centres, investigators and innovative methods to generate data.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Medical Degree or Pharmacy Degree.
- A Higher Science Degree (MSc, PhD) with Oncology industry experience
- High level of knowledge of the Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association Code of Practice, preferably a final signatory status.
- Proven relationship-building skills with scientific leaders
- Understanding of the wider HSE environment including how to partner with them effectively
- IT skills, including but not limited to use of MS Office software
As a company, we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do. We keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world’s most challenging healthcare needs.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment.
So, if you are ready to:
Invent solutions to meet unmet healthcare needs, Impact the future by driving one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, and inspire your team to reach their full potential and push the boundaries of science and technology, please apply today.