Clinic Manager – Smarmore Castle
Job Description & Person Specification
Applications are invited for the post of Clinic Manager at Smarmore Castle Private Clinic in Co. Louth, Ireland.
The role of Clinic Manager is a senior leadership position within the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity which will be of interest to candidates looking to develop their career in a prestigious treatment facility.
Established in 2015, Smarmore Castle Private Clinic, is a 22-bed residential addiction treatment facility located in Ardee. We have ambitious plans for expansion later this year. The Clinic is part of the Castle Craig Group which owns and operates the internationally acclaimed Castle Craig Hospital in Scotland.
Smarmore Castle follows the 12-step Minnesota Model treatment philosophy and our treatment programme is focused primarily on alcohol and drug addiction, prescription medications abuse and gambling addiction.
The Clinic Manager will report directly to the Corporate Services Director at Castle Craig and will work closely with the Medical Director and all other clinical staff at Smarmore.
The medical treatment at Smarmore is delivered under the direction of a leading Consultant Psychiatrist, and the overall service is under the direction of an experienced General Practitioner who is a Substance Misuse Specialist.
Salary which is dependent on skills, experience and qualifications will be in the range €65,000 to €80,000 and is part of an attractive overall renumeration package. Some relocation expenses may be available.
- Therapeutic background, preferably in addiction recovery.
- Previous experience of running a residential treatment centre.
- Educated to Degree level in therapy and addiction sciences.
- Possess a style of leadership that will thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Proven track record of delivering results against agreed targets.
- Good communicator & motivator.
- Solid understanding of the regulatory regime under which Smarmore operates.
- Experience of risk management and quality assurance and accreditation (e.g. CHKS).
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
- Ability to act as an Ambassador for Smarmore and the Castle Craig Group.
- Possess a commitment and passion for patient-centred care with the ability to embed such an ethos into all levels of the organisation.
- Decisive leader, capable and committed to translating policy and analysis into practical action.
- Possess an up-to-date knowledge base of the medical, pharmacological and psychological treatment of addictions.
- Strong prioritisation skills with the ability to manage competing demands.
To apply for this post please submit an up to date and detailed CV along with a covering letter setting out your relevant experience to Fiona Shekleton at: email@example.com
Please note that a successful Garda Siochana vetting check must be obtained before any offer of employment can be made. A detailed job specification can be downloaded from https://www.smarmore-rehab-clinic.com/contact-us/careers/clinic-manager-smarmore-castle-job-description-person-specification
The closing date for applications is 2 October 2020 at 5.00pm