Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Keen to kick-off your career in IT?
If you are interested in the latest technologies and want to make a difference to our customers, Dell Technologies is the right place for you!
The Technical Support Services Graduate Program is looking for graduates to join our EMEA Support Services team. As part of the program you will undergo an intensive training over a 12-month period, with focus on different technologies, soft skills and hard skills. You will play an important role in solving customer’s everyday problems related to complex technical issues, as well as creating and updating our CRM and Knowledge Base.
What can you expect?
- Work with our highest tech & most sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage
- Collaborating daily with multiple stakeholders (Engineering, Field Teams, Management) in order to seamlessly resolve complex technical issues
- Documenting all issues accurately and creating knowledge articles on all new issues.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Trainings, certificates and educational opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Career and development opportunities
- Ongoing training and research to keep up to date with product developments
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or related discipline within 12 months of graduation
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal English
- A passion for collaborating, solving problems and interacting with customers
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with attention to detail
Interviews will take place remotely via Zoom.
Applications must be within 0 -12 months of graduation.
Closing date: 30th October 2020 (Please note: Roles may close earlier than this date due to high volume of applications, please apply as soon as possible).
Start Date: June 2021
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here