Our client is a leading Irish indigenous company and a major food supplier to the Retail Trade in Ireland.
Due to the retirement of the current financial accountant, a vacancy exists for the position of a Financial Accountant.
The successful candidate, who will be based in North Dublin, must be self - motivated and will report to the Board of Directors and be a Key Member of the company’s Executive Team.
You will be responsible for the Financial function and have operational accountability for the following:-
- The day to day operation of the company’s financial reporting system including liaising with and the supervision of other members of the financial team
- Producing, reviewing and monitoring monthly management accounts and reviewing ways to enhance results further
- The preparation of the annual financial profit and loss account and balance sheet for audit
- The preparation of the executive payroll monthly
- The preparation of annual financial budgets
- Liaising on an ongoing basis with a number of different departments in the organisation to identify opportunities to reduce costs and to provide relevant and timely financial information to allow strategic decision making by the directors.
A significant opportunity exists with this appointment, to further progress with the company provided the appointee can demonstrate over time the necessary management skills and expertise.
The successful candidate will have:-
- A professional accountancy qualification with 10 years plus relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills to fulfil the role
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for this permanent and full time post.
The closing date for receipt of your Curriculum Vitae is 5pm on Friday 10th October 2020.
Your Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to
Joe O’ Toole, Partner, McGrath & Co,
Riverview Business Centre,
Hazelhatch Road, Celbridge,
Co Kildare. W23 HOX6.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly