Land Acquisition Specialist
Lansdowne Executive Search has been retained by our client, an International Telecoms Tower Company with offices in the US and Europe, to recruit a Land Acquisition Specialist based in Ireland. Having recently established a presence in Ireland this role will work closely with the Land Acquisition team and will support the M&A team on opportunities across all international territories.
The role will focus on the negotiation and structure of deals to acquire sites, infrastructure and/or land currently leased or owned by third parties. The full cycle transaction from letter of intent to final closing and all associated models, documentation, reporting and liaison with internal resources will fall under your remit.
All due diligence, analysis and portfolio management will form part of this exciting role. You will have a track record of dealing with and managing both internal and external stakeholder resources in a transaction environment where pipeline and project management are essential. Working remotely and on your own initiative in an International environment will be a distinct advantage.
Writing and reporting on financial models for the purpose of revenue and cashflow forecasting, balance sheet forecasting and preparing Indications of Value using leveraged buyout scenarios will be essential.
This position will work in a combination of field and office environments and will involve a degree of domestic and international travel as required.
- 4-year college degree, ideally in business, real estate, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience.
- Time management and teamwork skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects, project management skills, and follow up on pending items.
- Effective in entrepreneurial environment, working independently, and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, MS Word, and other MS Office products.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with internal and external customers and the ability to work independently and take a proactive role.
Candidates will be sourced through both Advertising and Executive Search processes.
To pursue your interest, please email a comprehensive CV and supporting letter to:
Tom Keane, Partner, Lansdowne Executive Search. Email: email@example.com
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Keane at +353 87 7413085.