Residential & Respite Manager
St Christophers Services CLG
St. Christopher's Service provides a comprehensive, efficient and innovative service to people with intellectual disabilities. It is a high quality, community-based service, based on identified individualised needs, enabling service users to reach their fullest potential. We are looking for staff who are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centred, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our mission and national standards, underpinned by quality and best practice and research.
Residential & Respite Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Residential and Respite services for a motivated health and social care professional wishing to advance their career at Senior Management level. The post holder will provide the highest possible quality of support and care, strategic health and social care leadership to residential and respite services.
- Possess a BA (Ord) in Social Care Practice. OR
- Be registered in the Intellectual Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland) or be entitled to be so registered AND
- Appropriate management qualification in health or social care management.
- Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Minimum of 5 years post registration relevant experience.
- Relevant management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Have wide social care experience with proven leadership qualities.
- Successful track record of delivering change management programmes.
- Financial and budget management experience.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly environment.
- Continuous education and career pathway development.
- Pension and Sick Pay Scheme.
- Work/Life balance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Restaurant with subsidised meals.
- Employee Wellbeing.
- Private Health Care Scheme (voluntary participation).
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Informal enquiries to: Mr Derek Scanlan, Chief Executive Officer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Landline:043 3341769 Mobile: 085 8620005
To apply for this position please forward a Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Application to the Ms Debbie Byrne, HR Department, by email to email@example.com or by post to Ms Debbie Byrne, Human Resources Department, before closing date stated below. Please ensure that you include details of a current daytime contact number and/or e-mail address in your application.
A detailed Job Description, Person Specification can be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for receipt of completed applications is 5pm 16th September 2019
Department of Health and Children salary scales will apply. St Christopher’s is an equal opportunities employe