Software Developer (Higher Executive Officer)
The Pensions Authority is seeking to recruit a Software Developer (Higher Executive Officer) to join the Regulatory Intelligence Unit (RIU) of the Pensions Authority. This is a permanent post.
The HEO Software Developer will play a key role in the ongoing support, enhancement and redesign of the Pensions Data Register (PDR), which is a custom-built software system for recording and managing all pension scheme data. In addition, the RIU has a number of large software projects planned and the HEO Software Developer will play a key role in the specification, design, development and testing on one or more of these projects.
The Software Developer among other requirements should possess the following skills and experience:
- experience in software design and development of complex systems, with demonstrated experience with .NET Framework
- experience in object-oriented design and development, preferably with C#
- experience with a Windows development environment using Visual Studio
- 1-2 years of commercial development experience or a relevant third level degree at NFQ Level 7 or higher
- excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive approach to problem solving and an ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday, 24 July 2019.
Further information in relation to the role requirements and application process can be found in the candidate information booklet on the Authority website: https://www.pensionsauthority.ie/en/News_Press/News_Press_Archive/Higher_Executive_Officer_%E2%80%93_Software_Developer.html
A panel may be formed as part of this process from which future Software Developer posts at Higher Executive Officer level may be filled.
The Pensions Authority is an equal opportunities employer.