Chief Executive Officer
Sunbeam House Services (SHS), a charitable not-for-profit organisation which provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities, is currently seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead and shape the future of SHS.
SHS aims to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens of their local communities.
SHS is now seeking an exceptional candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The primary function of the CEO position is the effective leadership and stewardship of SHS so that its supports, services and activities are planned, delivered, sustained and developed in line with the mission, vision and values of SHS.
The successful candidate will have qualifications, skills and competencies including, but not limited, to the following:
- Education to degree level at a minimum. A higher level Management qualification is desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the role of Chief Executive or Senior Manager, ideally within the social care sector.
- Demonstrable experience of the understanding of management accounting, effective budgetary planning and preparation, resource allocation and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the governance requirements and challenges of the not-for-profit sector.
- A track record and knowledge of good governance, quality and safety, regulatory compliance, company law, HR policies and procedures, management of serious incidents and complaints.
- Understanding of SHS charitable status and ethos and demonstrate a strong commitment to the future vision and strategy.
- Successful track record in the building and nurturing of relationships with stakeholders, with building new relationships and partnerships over a wide range of diverse collaborators within government, HSE, HIQA, and the not-for-profit sectors at national and local level.
- Being a Leader of People - providing strong visible leadership that elicits positive commitment and a desire to succeed from all team members and builds confidence with families and all persons using SHS supports.
This role will report directly the Board of Directors and will be based at Southern Cross House, Southern Cross Business Park, Wurzburg Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow and other SHS locations as required.
For more information, please contact Fidelma McGeachy on 01 6146041 or email@example.com