Managing Director - Designate
Our client, a successful organisation in the hospitality and catering sector employing over 500 staff and with a turnover in excess of €22 million wish to appoint an inspirational, energetic, dynamic and innovative individual to the position of
MANAGING DIRECTOR – DESIGNATE
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will oversee the Company’s strategic growth with a strong focus on existing clients and business development as well as having tactical oversight of the day to day management of the business. He/She will possess the skills, personality, experience and attitude to lead and inspire function heads in Operations, Sales and Marketing, I.T., H.R. and Finance.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Serve as driving influence across Operations, Marketing, Technology, Human Resources, Quality, Training, H&S and Finance.
- Ensure that existing clients and staff are well supported to the highest professional standards in the most efficient way possible.
- Formulate, develop and drive the company's strategy for the retention of existing business and the generation of new business.
- Employ effective interpersonal and negotiation skills to effectively drive business objectives and manage change.
- Maintain product/service knowledge and familiarity with an ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate the service to senior company executives.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A relevant third level qualification, ideally in hospitality, business or marketing.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in fast paced hospitality operations.
- A knowledge of systems and schedules to communicate the progress of work or projects with all appropriate parties.
- Excellent judgment in making sound, well informed, fact-based decisions.