Our client, a leading professional services firm in Ireland and abroad seek to hire experienced Audit Directors who will thrive in a scaling organisation and have the ability to lead and develop audit and advisory activity. These individuals will be required to contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation and will act as a Responsible Individual on certain UK and Irish Audits, specifically serving the multinational corporations and shared services sector in Ireland. As well as being responsible for service delivery on a portfolio of clients, they will be heavily involved in business development and revenue generation through target identification and proposal preparation.
The successful candidates will exude professionalism and technical expertise, coupled with the ability to naturally inspire credibility and confidence in all stakeholders through their performance and behaviour. They will be confident leaders who inspire others and who can fit into the organisation seamlessly and adopt a hands-on approach to developing the business.
The successful candidates will hold:
- An ACA/ACCA qualification and Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Current audit experience at director or senior manager level of large Irish companies or multinational entities.
- A minimum of 6 years PQE – ideally the candidates will be a Senior Manager/Director in a firm with experience dealing with clients in the target market.
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and Irish GAAP.
- Deep expertise of Shared Service Centre operating models.
- Proven experience of leading a large diverse team.
Ideally, the successful candidates will hold:
- A large existing close network of relevant individuals/companies in Ireland.
- Good knowledge of International GAAPs and US GAAP.
Positions are based in Cork or Dublin, Ireland.
To explore this opportunity further in confidence, please contact Sharon O'Sullivan or Ruth Curran, MERC Partners on 01 206 6700 or 087 2868198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Audit Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly