Head of Workplace Services and Premises
We know it’s our people who make the Central Bank special and we are focused on creating a diverse, inclusive, progressive work environment that supports our one bank vision to be Trusted by the Public, Respected by our Peers and a Fulfilling Workplace for our People.
We currently have a vacancy for Head of Work Place Services and Premises, reporting to the Director of Currency and Facilities Management. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Central Bank’s leadership team at a time of significant change to the Bank’s premises and workplace, as we are currently undertaking a major investment project, to consolidate our teams in our city centre premises to one core location. Through their management team, the role holder will oversee the development and delivery of the premises strategy as well as continuing the development of workplace services that will enable the Bank achieve our vision of creating a fulfilling workplace.
Working with us will offer you a wide range of opportunities and experiences including:
- Operating in a truly international organisation, engaging with European counterparts;
- Paying a leading role in the delivery of the Central Bank’s diverse and important mandate;
- Leading the delivery of a strategically important Division through highly professional large teams;
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeing valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion.
What does this role look like?
The successful candidate will have a pivotal role with responsibility for the following key deliverables;
- Lead the development of an effective Workplace Services Strategic Plan for the Bank, with a focus on customer service, risk and controls, team development, supplier management and cost effectiveness, in the context of the existing NWQ Campus Development Programme. Lead the implementation of the Workplace Services Strategic Plan and deliver it to the agreed objectives, targets and results.
- Lead and coach the team and shape the culture of the area so that people can develop to their full capability, where the principles and behaviors of the Central Bank are lived.
- Responsibility for the overall management and delivery of the Workplace Services across properties to a high service standard with strong emphasis on customer satisfaction, cost management, and risk management.
- Provide strategic leadership of the internal teams and various suppliers to ensure delivery of services across multiple properties to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support the delivery of the Bank’s overall accommodation strategy, with particular focus on the property management requirements, Workplace Services delivery, and shaping the utilisation of the Workplace to support our ways of working and our vision of providing a fulfilling workplace for our people.
- Manage senior level engagements with internal and external stakeholders as required so that key relationships are maintained and organisational objectives are achieved.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate is likely to have a proven track record of successfully delivering business change ideally associated with Workplace Services and Premises Management coupled with experience of leading and managing a team of senior professionals. You will ideally have a strong background in successfully managing a multi-vendor environment with a breadth of experience across customer service, budget management and forecasting, and risk management frameworks.
This role is offered on a 5-year fixed term contract and is aligned with the Bank’s Head of Division salary grade.
Closing date: 14th June 2019
To apply, please complete the application form attached (via the “apply” link above ). This allows you to tell us why you are the best fit for us.
Before starting your application you will be asked to create a profile with us, this will allow you to track and review your application throughout the process. Click "register" to create a profile and complete the application process.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive an automatic email from us acknowledging receipt. If you do not receive this auto-acknowledgement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras í nGaeilge.
The Central Bank of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications from diverse candidates. If we can make any accommodations to enable us to see the best version of you during interview, and/or in how you carry out your role in the Central Bank, please let us know. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.
Flexible working arrangements will be a consideration for the right candidates and we are open to applications from candidates seeking same