RTÉ wishes to recruit a Financial Controller - RTÉ who will have responsibility for the co-ordination, production, reporting of all Group accounting information and will also be responsible for Group Treasury matters including banking, cash flow management and other treasury management matters.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the responsibilities will also include:
- Coordinating and leading the production of consolidated monthly management accounts together with supporting financial analysis and commentary to tight deadlines
- Production of annual published financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), including management of the annual RTÉ statutory audit and specific transparency disclosure
- Assisting in the preparation and monitoring of annual group budgets together with monthly forecasts
- The management of all day to day aspects of the Group Treasury function including cash/banking and foreign exchange hedging matters
- The management of all day to day tax compliance matters covering all relevant taxes including PAYE / PRSI, VAT, Withholding Tax, RCT, Corporation Tax
- Management of day to day activities including Payroll, Fees, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Candidates will have considerable post-qualification experience. Very strong accounting, taxation, systems and management skills are essential for this position. A thorough, detailed knowledge of both IFRS and of other current professional accounting and audit standards is also required. Experience in treasury management and banking matters are also desirable.
For further details see www.rte.ie/careers
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm, Monday 24th June, 2019
RTÉ is an equal opportunities employer.