Senior Finance Manager, Galway
The Opportunity for this Finance Leader:
This newly–created Senior Finance Manager job in Galway uniquely offers an opportunity to ‘make this job your own’, as this multinational company expand their manufacturing site in Galway. An integral position in the site leadership team, it will suit a Qualified Accountant with approx. 10+ years' finance leader experience in a multi-billion dollar, corporate manufacturing environment.
About the job:
No. 2 to the operation’s Finance Director, you will be empowered with finance performance optimisation, of an expanding manufacturing and R&D operation that engages 3,500 employees across numerous product lines.
- Decision Support / Change Management - As an integral member of the Site Senior Management team, you will lead change management and process improvement initiatives within finance and across the business.
- With a specific focus on the plant’s significant expansion plans, you will be empowered with providing insights to Operational VPs & Senior Managers on the financial implications of business decisions. Key to success will be your ability to implement appropriate financial processes to support a significant multi-year facilities investment program, utilising your skills in project accounting and your ability to support multiple projects rolling into the overall program.
- Strategic Support & Financial Direction - As a Strategic Business Partner, you will develop a keen understanding of their cost & performance drivers in order to develop and implement robust financial strategies, while also creating effective, competitive and accurate financial plans to ensure corporate goals and performance expectations are achieved for the Galway site.
- You will partner with the Senior FP&A Manager in delivering the annual 3-5 year strategic planning process, the annual budget process (to include setting costs and pricing) and the quarterly In-Year forecast updates and in presenting the management reporting submission packs to HQ in the US and manage communications on site performance.
- People Management - With an excellent team of top-performing, highly-experienced Business Unit Financial Controllers and Senior Financial Analysts to manage, your savvy leadership & team motivation skills and your staff retention techniques will be utilised to its fullest, in this rewarding Finance Leader position.
As well as being offered a highly influential role in a world-leading organisation, you will be offered an Executive Level package of c€150,000, comprising of a significant base salary, bonus, car allowance, contributory pension, healthcare insurance and other benefits associated with a Finance Leader role in a multinational company.
For a highly confidential, exploratory conversation, please contact Edel Vahey, Company Director on +353 86 3232 371, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your details through the links provided.
Apply for Senior Finance Manager, Galway
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly