Director - Housing, Planning & Development Services
Housing, Planning & Development Services
The Irish Home Builders Association (IHBA) is one of the constituent associations of the Construction Industry Federation, the representative body for the construction industry in Ireland. The IHBA makes a major contribution to the development of national housing, planning and related infrastructure policy. The Director represents the IHBA to Government, local authorities, infrastructure providers and other key stakeholders, ensuring that home builders are recognised as a vital part of the country’s economic and social fabric.
- Liaising closely with IHBA members to provide leadership and strategic direction within the housing sector
- Identifying challenges and issues confronting home builders and responding to them
- Ensuring that the views and contributions of home builders are
- understood by Government and stakeholders
- Contributing to the formulation of policies in housing, planning and development in Ireland
- A graduate of professional calibre with strengths in representation and advocacy
- A record of success in developing and promoting policy
- An understanding of the housing sector and of the planning and regulatory procedures that impact it
- Awareness of the changing environment and issues affecting the housing sector
- Persuasive, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
This is a senior position within the CIF and an immensely challenging role requiring someone with effective leadership and organisational capabilities and a commitment to serving the needs of members. Career details should be forwarded, in strictest confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org or enquiries may be directed to Tom Yeaton at +353 86 9671940.
Apply for Director - Housing, Planning & Development Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly