PPP Project Manager
To support the Senior Project Manager, PPP Procurement and Finance in all aspects relating to the origination and procurement of PPP projects along with ongoing monitoring and reporting of related financial / commercial matters.. This will involve:
- Management of procurement and operational processes relating to PPPs including coordination of TII’s PPP legal, financial and technical advisors work streams
- Managing and implementing governance, risk and compliance policies and procedures relating to PPPs (procurement and operational)
- Maintaining key relationships with TII specialist PPP advisors,relevant Government Departments, project finance stakeholders and market players.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the key competencies for a Grade 1 position as identified in the Competency Directory on the HR section of the intranet, as well as the following job-specific requirements:
- A HETAC Level 8 degree in engineering, finance, economics, business or management or other equivalent relevant qualification.
- 7 years minimum post graduate experience in work relating to the delivery of infrastructure.
- A strong track record of project management related to the delivery (procurement through to contract award) and/or operation of infrastructure projects.
- Considerable experience of transport policy, especially relating to Public Private Partnerships.
To apply for, or to locate further information on, these posts please visit our website: www.tii.ie/
The closing date for applications is 12pm (noon) Friday, 7th June, 2019
Transport Infrastructure Ireland is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.