Senior Procurement Executive
Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) is responsible for managing and improving the country’s national road and light rail networks with an annual budget in the order of €1 billion. Procurement involves the acquisition of works, services and supplies. All TII procurement is carried out in accordance with TII Corporate Procurement Guidelines established to ensure:
- compliance with EU and national legislation, procurement-related Government guidelines and circulars and TII policy;
- value for money; and
- appropriate regard for the principles of sustainability.
The Procurement Department manages or provides support for those managing procurement processes and plays a key role in facilitating management overview and control of procurement processes across the full spectrum of TII activities.
To meet the requirements of an increasing work load the Procurement Department is now seeking to identify an enthusiastic additional member for its team.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the key competencies for a Grade 2 position as identified in the Competency Directory on the HR section of the intranet, as well as the following job-specific requirements:
- A third level qualification (HETAC Level 7 or higher) in engineering, business, finance, law, quantity surveying, project management or other related discipline deemed relevant to the role;
- Minimum five years’ experience in a legal, financial, commercial, engineering or administrative role
- Experience in the preparation of tender briefs, technical specifications, conducting tender evaluations, negotiations or contract management
To apply for, or to locate further information on, these posts please visit our website: www.tii.ie/
The closing date for applications is 12pm (noon) Friday, 7th June, 2019
Transport Infrastructure Ireland is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.