PPP Financial Analyst
To support the PPP Project Manager in all aspects relating to the procurement and monitoring of financial/commercial aspects of operational PPP projects. This role will also involve the management and implementation of governance, risk and compliance policies and procedures relating to PPPs.
The principal duties of the position will include:
- Financial/economic analysis of TII’s PPP programme; financial modelling and policy development on payment mechanisms.
- Specialist financial input into contract negotiations with PPP Cos/tenderers.
- Compiling data for the National Development Finance Agency, Department of Finance, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, and Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport regarding PPP programme/schemes.
- Maintaining awareness and continual review of developments in the general PPP market, international finance and PPP public sector developments.
- On-going financial review of PPP consortia during operations phase and monitoring of the re-financing of PPP contracts.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the key competencies for a Grade II position as identified in the Competency Directory on the HR section of the intranet, as well as the following job-specific requirements:
- A HETAC Level 8 degree in finance, economics, business or engineering or professional qualification in accountancy or other equivalent relevant qualification.
- 5 years minimum post graduate experience in work relating to the delivery of infrastructure in a responsible position.
- A proven track record in financial analysis.
To apply for, or to locate further information on, these posts please visit our website: www.tii.ie/
The closing date for applications is 12pm (noon) Friday, 7th June, 2019
Transport Infrastructure Ireland is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.