Internal ERP Finance Consultant
Role: Internal ERP Finance Consultant
Location: Co. Mayo
Reports into: Financial Controller with a dotted line to the ERP Manager
Sigmar Recruitment has been instructed by a leading global manufacturer to source a suitable candidate for a Senior Internal Finance/ERP role.
This role will work with their ERP Manager and Financial Controller in adapting their existing M3 (Movex/Infor) system to better suit their business needs. The role will focus in particular on the finance modules of the system. While prior working knowledge of same is highly desirable, strong experience in ERP implementation would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full-time role with competitive salary, private health care, pension and other employee benefits for the successful candidate.
- Experience managing, configuring and documenting an ERP implementation preferably SAP or similar.
- Specific hands-on experience with Infor M3 (Movex) is highly desirable (experience with General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable modules in particular)
- Strong cross-functional skill set desirable
- Experience with other modules such as Sales, Warehouse, Planning and Procurement modules would be an advantage, though not essential.
Also experience with;
- Multi Company, Multi Currency systems
- Integration between AR/AP, inventory, manufacturing and General Ledger
- Product Costing
- Fixed Assets
- SQL & Data Migration Tools
*This is not an accounting role, although a strong grounding in finance or an accounting qualification would be helpful.
*Please note, regular travel to some of our client’s offshore sites will be required.
To apply for this position please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com